Saturday 11 February 2012

#livingthesinglelife

I don't have grief when I eat for supper,   for lunch or supper,
the toilet seat is always down,
I have one load of darks and one load of whites for laundry ONCE a week,
the toothpaste is never dribbled in the sink,
the dishes are always done & put away,
the stovetop is ALWAYS clean,
I won't have to clean the oven when I move out, 
the bathroom towels are ALWAYS properly aligned and NEVER on the floor,
the fridge contents are ALWAYS where they shud be, 
the cupboard contents are ALWAYS aligned and where they should be,
the bread loaf is ALWAYS tied shut,
there are NEVER dirty dishes ANYWHERE they shudn't be,
the floors are NOT covered in ,
and, finally, the DUSTING is never done :)
and #thatshowIrockthesinglelife

cia for now, mommabear

No comments:

Post a Comment