Tuesday 11 September 2012

September 11th, 2012/11th Anniversary WTC

I didn't know you, when you died. I don't know your families. I don't know your friends.
All I know is that I think of you often. No more so, on this anniversary. You are always in my heart.
Remembering you today, is a small symbol of my respect to your memory.
A small symbol of respect for the heroes who tried so bravely to save you.
A symbol of respect to the innocents who tried to save your country and fellow citizens from disaster by flying into a field.
A symbol of my heartfelt sadness deep to my core, that I remember having on that morning.
To all of you whose loved ones were murdered, whose loved ones bravely tried to save people, whose loved ones were permanently disfigured emotionally, mentally and physically, to the children unborn on that day and will never meet their fathers, I give you my sympathy and love.
May every day bring a tiny bit more healing. Love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment